Total Discovery and Assessment
Total Discovery and Assessment is a comprehensive audit and documentation of all network components identifying areas of concerns and preparing a plan of action. Before spending money in the wrong way, it is best to take a good clear evaluation of the overall environment and then develop a Strategic Technology Plan. Our Total Discovery and Assessment provides full documentation of the environment and identifies areas of concern that threaten the normal flow of business. We then conduct a strategic technology meeting with you so you can gain the clarity you need to prioritize the action items and address them most effectively and most economically. Without conducting a Total Discovery and Assessment, chances are good that money spent to correct IT-related problems will be spent in the wrong places.
Some of the Benefits of having a Total Discovery and Assessment conducted on your network include.
- Flushes out security issues that are otherwise not apparent and invite breaches.
- Identifies causes of slow network/server response time so they can be addressed resulting in increase overall company output.
- Verifies all server backups are working as intended to restore lost data and recover failed servers.
- Establishes a technology roadmap showing the necessary technology steps necessary to help position your business for the future.
- Includes comprehensive documentation of your network and computers. This documentation will:
- Reduce future troubleshooting time and costs
- Better budget future technology costs
- Better develop your future technology strategy
Below are some of the items reviewed and included in your Total Discovery and Assessment:
- General Site Review
- Performance Monitoring & Analysis
- Data Backups
- Network Printing
- UPS Battery Backups
- Antivirus Software
- Internet Security
- Network Configuration & Integrity
- Data Security
- Remote Access
- User Accounts & Passwords
- Software Media & Licenses
- Network Topology Diagram
- Technology Roadmap
- Hardware/Software Inventory